Our first week on MonaVie is here and I can honestly say that I see a difference, both in myself and in my daughter, Kaitlin. We both sleep through the night and wake refreshed. Kaitlin is now drinking 2 oz. twice a day and she really likes the juice. She reminds me when she hasn't had her 2nd serving before bed.
Kaitlin has joined a local swim team and practices 4 times a week after school. She's always hungry after school, but giving her something to eat, like a sandwich, is not the answer before practice. She feels sluggish and weighed down. 2 oz. of MonaVie is what she wants. It gives her the energy she needs and works like a charm.
I suffer from tendonitis in different areas of my body; elbow and achilles, and I already feel a difference in my elbows. My "adult" acne is going away. Yeah!!! This juice DOES NOT spike my blood sugars, which is important because I'm diabetic. I've also noticed a decrease in my cravings for sweets and an overall decrease in my appetite.
I can hardly wait to see what happens in another week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment